Sunday, June 8, 2014

Resurrection

One post in six months.....not exactly a great track record.  Going to make a run at resurrecting my activity on this blog over the next couple of weeks here.

I will say that my activity on the blog doesn't reflect, my home brewing activity.  I've got quite a few items to post here including recipes for Legion of Boom ESB (regretfully related to the Seahawks super bowl win), Courtney Chaos Saison, and a Simcoe Session IPA.  Also I've got a few new pieces of equipment that I've been working with including a March brew pump and a counterflow wort chiller.  Finally, I've been working through some brew problems in my own head on why my OG's have been low lately and how to better maintain mash temperatures without an elegant brew system.

More to come soon.....stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment