Tuesday, August 20, 2013

San Francisco Bacon and Beer Festival

San Francisco Bacon and Beer Festival....need I say more!  Who ever came up with this idea is awesome...actually, awesome doesn't really do them justice.  All I know is that everyone loves beer and everyone loves bacon.

There will be many San Francisco restaurants serving up delicious bacon based dishes.  Also, there will be many local breweries such as 21st Amendment, Speakeasy, Lagunitas, and Half Moon Bay to serve beer to pair with your bacon.  My mouth is watering just thinking about this....

Unfortunately, I'll be doing other manly, testosterone inducing activities this weekend and cannot attend (though I doubt it will match the testosterone produced form eating bacon and drinking beer at the same time for 2+ hours).  If you or anyone you know is going to this event, please send us some pictures or comment on this post to let us know how great the event is.

No comments:

Post a Comment